(Quote by Martin Luther King)
Take a moment this morning and watch this amazing video.
Action #1 – Share your feelings after the Kavanaugh confirmation debacle.
The New York Times wants women’s responses to the following questions:
- Whose accounts did you end up believing, Christine Blasey Ford’s or Judge Kavanaugh’s? Why?
- What is your reaction to the vote? How do you feel the fight over his confirmation will affect women?
- Most of the senators who voted were men. Would it have made any difference if more women were senators and able to vote? How important is it to have more women in public office?
- Does this decision spur you to any kind of political action, such as voting in the midterm elections or attending political protests? If so, what do you plan to do? Or does it feel like meaningful change is out of reach?
- If you were to pass down one lesson to your son or daughter from Judge Kavanaugh’s nomination and hearings, what would it be?
Share your thoughts here. This NY Times page does not count against free view access.