Millions of Americans are worrying about what TrumpCare would mean for them and their families. We need to keep the pressure up in the Senate.
- Don’t cut $880 BILLION from the safety-net Medicaid program;
- Don’t reduce premium subsidies for moderate-income families
- Don’t charge older Americans a huge increase, up to 750% increase above their current bill.
- Don’t discriminate against people with pre-existing health conditions;
- Don’t take away essential health benefits from insurance coverage; and
- Don’t defund Planned Parenthood;
- Don’t make women pay more than men;
- Don’t put annual and lifetime caps back on the table;
- Don’t cut Special Education funds for special needs kids (funded by Medicaid!);
- Allows corporations to stop providing coverage without fines.
Script: I’m calling (____) to oppose any health care bill that (List your favorites from above)
Call Senator Feinstein: DC (202) 224-3841, LA (310) 914-7300, SF (415) 393-0707, SD (619) 231-9712, Fresno (559) 485-7430
AND Senator Harris: DC (202) 224-3553, LA (213) 894-5000, SAC (916) 448-2787, Fresno (916) 448-2787, SF (415) 355-9041, SD (619) 239-3884