Action #1: First, take a moment to thank Joe!
- The Justice Department, within 30 days, will issue a proposed rule to help stop the proliferation of “ghost guns”;
- The Justice Department, within 60 days, will issue a proposed rule to make clear when a device marketed as a stabilizing brace effectively turns a pistol into a short-barreled rifle subject to the requirements of the National Firearms Act;
- The Justice Department, within 60 days, will publish model “red flag” legislation for states;
- The administration is investing in evidence-based community violence interventions;
- The Justice Department will issue an annual report on firearms trafficking; and
- The president will nominate David Chipman to serve as Director of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms.
Contact Joe here and tell him what this means to you, your friends and your family.Continue reading “Joe’s actions are a great start. Now let’s pass some commonsense federal and state gun bills!”