- Action #1: Sign the “ICE OUT of Ventura County’s open letter to the Board of Supervisors – DEADLINE – Friday, October 8.
- Action #2: Denounce inhumane and discriminatory practices against Black asylum seekers at the southern border.
- Action #3: WTH, DHS? Why do we need to ask ICE to stop spraying detained people with toxic chemicals.
Action #1: Sign the “ICE OUT of Ventura County’s open letter to the Board of Supervisors – DEADLINE – Friday, October 8.
For VENTURA COUNTY RESIDENTS: Please sign ICE Out of Ventura County’s open letter urging our Board of Supervisors to protect all Ventura County community members by using its power to put an end to the Ventura County Sheriff’s Office’s (VCSO) practice of collaborating with Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).
The deadline to sign onto the form is Friday, October 8th.
- Read the full letter here. https://www.iceoutofvc.org/open-letter-to-the-bos
- The form to sign onto the letter is here: https://bit.ly/SignonLettertoVCBofS
- To access the form in Spanish, please visit: https://bit.ly/agreguelacartaabiertaalBoS