#1. Is single-payer health insurance a viable system? Is it a desirable system? You got questions? Get them answered here! – 3:00- 5:00 PM
Go to this public informational forum on single-payer healthcare, with an experienced panel of speakers/physicians.
- WHO: Physicians for Progress – Ventura County is a chapter of Physicians for a National Health Program (PNHP)
- WHEN: Saturday Feb. (TODAY!) 1st, 3:00- 5:00 PM
- WHERE: Unitarian Universalist Church of Ventura, 5654 Ralston Street
- COST: None
#2. Go see a movie! The League of Women Voters is hosting “On the Basis of Sex – Celebrating 100 years of Women Voting” – 6:30- 9:30 PM
- WHO: League of Women Voters of Ventura and the Museum of Ventura Co.
- WHEN: Saturday Feb. (TODAY!) 1st, 6:30- 9:30 PM
- WHERE: Museum of Ventura County, 100 E. Main Street, Ventura
- COST: Tickets – $8- $12. Eventbrite link here.