Action #1 – Make another comment on this! We have until 11:59 EST
The president has asked Zinke to clear all of us off his lawn… The number of comments has risen from the low 700’s to over 36,000.
However, between 500,000 and 1,000,000 people marched in DC for the first Women’s March on January 21, 2017! We can do better. Please social media the heck out of this.
Action #2 – If you got your ballot, or a sample ballot in the mail…
Time to start becoming familiar with the issues and candidates.
Indivisible Ventura has put out our own voting guide here, and it has links to a lot of others.
Action #3 – Sign up for Jen Hofmann tele-class on The Art of Perseverance – Part 1 starts today at 4:00 pm.
- Practice taking three deep breaths and exhalations this week when you feel stressed.
- Work on narrowing your vision to 3-5 words. “The kind of world I want to create is…”
- Notice how you consume news and make a change to your habits that decreases overwhelm.
- Write a note expressing gratitude for the many things you appreciate about one person.
- As you try these four things, notice if they contribute to increased feelings of well-being.
Action #4 – New postcard or poster design donated by Mary Engelbreit.
Click here to download and print out as postcards or as large as 11×17 inches.
Action #5 – Read this. Pass it on.
I’m Dying. Here is what I refuse to accept with serenity – Ady Barkan