- Action #1: Call your senators!
- Action #2: Write Feinstein an email/letter. Pile it on!
(Note: Thanks to all those who came out for the picture. Special callout to the awesome squad from Santa Barbara!)
- Action #1: Write Feinstein an email/letter
- Action #2: H.R.4064/S.2155 – Prevent Election Subversion Act – Protect Election Workers from harrassment and intimidation.
- Action #3: Call your senators.
- Action #4: Call the White House
- Action #5: Email Joe.
Action #1: Write Feinstein an email/letter
Sample email/letter: You are welcome to use as much or little as you want. Speak from your heart. There’s a lot of good material here too. (Other senators to worry about: Manchin (WV), Sinema (AZ), Jon Tester (MT), Coons (DE), Carper (DE), King (MN) Hassan (NH), Cardin (MD))
Dear Senator Feinstein,
[We gathered last Saturday at our county government center/I’ve called you/I’ve written you] to ask you to be brave. To publicly state that you’ll carve up the filibuster to enable the “Freedom to Vote Act.” To state that you’re willing to overthrow decorum of long practice for the far more urgent need of democracy itself.Continue reading “Dear Senator Feinstein…”