Action – Check your contact list and make some calls!
We’ve run polling places. We know that a lot of people lose their mail-in ballots, never noticed it amongst their junk mail, or didn’t realize that they were placed on a mail-in ballot list. Or, in these days of quarantine, don’t remember what day it is…
In CA, it doesn’t matter. They can still vote! By mail or in-person!
- Go through your address book and look for friends who live in or close to district CA-25.
- Call them and check that they’ve returned their ballots. A lot of people have forgotten that this isn’t just another weird Tuesday at home.
- Ask them to go through their contact lists as well, and call them, old-fashioned phone tree-style.
- Ask them to check on neighbors who may not be able to leave their homes to mail their ballots.
- Find out if people lost their ballots and give them directions to in-person polling places.
Election Day In-Person Voting Locations – 7 a.m. to 8 p.m!:
- Simi Valley:
- Ronald Reagan Library
- Simi Valley Public Library at City Hall
- Porter Ranch Town Center
- 19821 Rinaldi St , Porter Ranch (location map site here)
- College of the Canyons: Valencia
- 26455 Rockwell Rd. Valencia
- Castaic Regional Sports Complex – 31230 N Castaic Rd, Castaic
- Palmdale Elks Lodge- 2705 E Ave Q, Palmdale
- Pampered Pooch Pet Hotel 40222 La Quinta Ln, Palmdale
- Lancaster National Soccer Center – 42960 30th St E, Lancaster – Parking: East Parking Lot