It’s time to celebrate! We’re accomplishing much more than we can see while we make our daily action calls, march with others, participate in town halls, and resist. We all get sad with so much bad coming at us so…
REMEMBER THAT YOUR HARD WORK WORKS! <– click here to see how hard we’ve got ’em backpedaling!
Here’s this week’s GOOD News:
- Travel Ban: Five states file suits against the Muslim travel ban – and Hawaii wins!
- TrumpCare: The pushback continues. A ton of Republicans across the country (seriously, so many) are voicing their concerns.
- Sally Yates gets her Day: Ousted Attorney General will testify before the House Intelligence Committee on Monday.
- What Comes Around Goes Around: Breitbart “News” loses 1400 advertisers.
- Travel ban legal blow: A Syrian family and their three year-old daughter can reunite and remain in the US.
- Dare to DREAM: Daniela Vargas is no longer being detained by ICE!
- Climate Change: When Scott Pruitt questioned the human impact on climate change, so many people called his office in response that the EPA had to create an impromptu call center.
- And More Climate Change: Top Trump Advisers Are Split on Paris Agreement on Climate Change
- Even More Climate Change: 17 Republicans introduced the Republican Climate Resolution in the House, contradicting Trump’s ideas about the environment.
- Standing Indivisible: Trump turns apolitical Mennonites into protesters
March 23rd – Save the Affordable Care Act March and Rally
SAVE THE DATE! March 25th 3-5pm – Indivisible Ventura’s Expert Speakers Series: Focus on Immigration Workshop and Mixer
Trinity Lutheran Church, 196 N. Ashwood Ave., Ventura
April 22nd – March for Science – Santa Barbara – Los Angeles – Washington DC
In advance, email your story to email@example.com about how scientists serve their communities, whether that’s by saving lives, protecting communities, or advancing public interest.