Call to action for immigrant rights – join us!
Tuesday, May 23, 2017, 6:30pm
North Oxnard United Methodist Church
1801 Joliet Place, Oxnard 93030
Hear the latest from the CLUE work groups – our progress and plans for the future on:
- Sanctuary– the new opportunities for congregations and other groups to support immigrant workers and families, including Rapid Response to threats of imminent deportation
- Safe Zones for Dreamers– winning policies on high school and college campuses that assure immigrant students have safe and supportive environments, including appropriate resources
- ICE Out of Ventura County– enhancing safety in our communities by using California law to separate trusted local law enforcement from federal immigration enforcement (ICE)
- Know Your Rights– providing vital information, to immigrants and allies, to prevent – and prepare for – family separation
- Detention Witness– observing and exposing the vast and growing industry of immigrant detention for profit
Come and bring your friends!
Please let us know if you are attending:
Email email@example.com or call (805) 607-3599
Think globally, act locally with us!
Rev. Betty and Nan
Ventura County Clergy and Laity United for Economic Justice